Friends and Partners – Helping You Grow Your Business Online
The following are companies that have helped me get started and grow my business online. They may also help YOUR company grow:
Web site hosting, design and blogging:
- BlueHost.com: One of the top recommended hosting sites for the WordPress platform; This is an affiliate link, which means I receive a small compensation at no extra cost to you if you purchase through this link. I only recommend companies I have used myself and trust, or whom others I know, like and trust have used.
- WordPress.org: A great website and blogging platform rich with extra features.
Internet Marketing & Creating a Business Online
(You’ll find lots more tips under the “Marketing Your Business” tab and by clicking here for more resources.)
- Internet Business Marketing Academy: Jeremy and Jason have a great free blog and podcast to help you jumpstart your online business. They also have a fantastic membership site that takes you step-by-step on how to start from scratch on building an online business the right way! I have learned some of the best tips, tricks and tactics for marketing my online businesses and making money online (the right way) from these guys. They practice what they preach and have made over 6 to 7 figures putting their own advice to work. Their authenticity about the amount of work it takes through the ups, downs, and doubts is what made me respect their teachings even more.
- Pat Flynn, Smart Passive Income: Pat is the real deal when it comes to teaching others how to make money online. He reveals how he has made 6 figures with his niche sites and educational blog with affiliate marketing.
- Scott Fox: He wrote Internet Riches, eRiches 2.0, and Click Millionaires: Work Less, Live More with an Internet Business You Love , (these are also affiliate links as described above) – 3 great books for Internet marketers. Fabulous ideas.